Monday 30 March 2009

Everybody's Talking, Nobody's Listening!

01. Intro
02. Low Blow
03. The TakeOver (feat. MC Dynamite)
04. Marmite
05. Riot Powder Intro (feat. Rod Azlan)
06. Riot Powder
07. Lon-Don City (feat. Uncle Sam)
08. The Terminator
09. Rat-A-Tat-Tat (feat. MC Dynamite)
10. Victoria's Secret (feat. D1)
11. I Beat My Robot
12. Disco Jaws



My god this album is huge, i'm not up for giving a full review but all anybody needs to know is that it's off the heeeezy! High lights for me are Victoria's Secret with some beautiful saxaphone in there & London City featuring some nice vocals from Uncle Sam. Caspa's done well in putting both chilled dubstep and some heavier stuff on the album. The only thing I'd change is the lack of vocals over Riot Power, it would have been better if he'd put Rod Azlan over the full track on not just the intro.


Calo.

No comments: